We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, heart worm preventative, and flea/tick preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Medication Compounding: With a system called FlavoRx, we are now able to compound medications into a tasty liquid for your pet. This makes administering your pet’s medication easier for you and less stressful for him or her. For flavor options, please open our FlavoRx menu by clicking on the image to the right!
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services:
Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pet’s complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site x-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
Preventive Health Care Programs:
- Dental Services
- Parasite Control
- Nutritional Counseling
- Geriatric Health Care Programs
Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental x-rays, tooth extractions and oral surgery. For more information about our Dentistry Services, click here.
Individualized Flea Control Programs:
We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet. We recommend year round use of Frontline Plus to prevent fleas and ticks on cats or dogs as well as Preventic collars to prevent ticks on dogs.
We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance. For pets requiring special foods, we suggest and can supply Hill’s Science Diet and Eukanuba diets.
Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available as well as some basic grooming at The Spa at Club Vet
Feline boarding is now available in our new, private cat condominiums, Club Vet. Many extras are available including grooming services during their stay and play sessions on our wall-mounted kitty jungle gym.
You may call our main number (914-762-0063) for instructions. For information about nearby after-hours emergency facilities, click here.